Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Separated at birth?

Bill Graham (far left) and Walt Natynczyk (in the green), side by side for your comparing eye.



Ain't that spooky? Thanks to my Mafia Correspondent for sending it along.

Update: From a sharp-eyed reader in the bowels of the Puzzle Palace comes another eerie resemblance...
















On the left, Ottawa Chief of Police Vernon White. On the right, The Big Cod. Or is Hillier just moonlighting as a crime-fighter? Enquiring minds want to know!

Upperdate: Yet another all-too-clever submission from a sharp-eyed reader: CAS, LGen Angus Watt and Glenn Quagmire from The Family Guy.



OK, this post has officially jumped the shark now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Can anyone provide a pronunciation guide for "Natynczyk"? I want to say "NAH-tin-zik", but would rather avoid screwing it up.

3:48 p.m., April 16, 2008  
Blogger Babbling Brooks said...

I believe it's nah-TIN-chick, Josh. At least, that's how I've heard it from people who know him.

If I get the chance, I'll ask him myself...

3:56 p.m., April 16, 2008  
Blogger Minicapt said...

BB you're as close as necessary. I figure that "General" or "Sir" avoids the pronunciation problem.

Cheers
JMH

3:59 p.m., April 16, 2008  
Blogger Babbling Brooks said...

I figure that "General" or "Sir" avoids the pronunciation problem.

A most prudent suggestion.

4:11 p.m., April 16, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Babbling, Quagmire just called me, man is he pissed!
You may want to take this post down ASAP!

Yeh, Quagmire may be better looking, but can he fly a Globemaster? And before any smart-asses answer, I mean a non-animated Globemaster.

5:44 p.m., April 17, 2008  
Blogger Mark, Ottawa said...

Babbling: Jumping sharks.

Mark
Ottawa

10:59 p.m., April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home