Friday, February 16, 2007

Who knew the Army was blogging

While reading a few stories on the Army site this morning, I noticed something that never caught my eye before - comments. All of the Army's News Releases, articles and videos have comments enabled.

Kudos to the Army on a kick-ass site. As much as I hate to admit it, they've got the best site out of all the services. The site is attractive and well laid out. The content is fresh, regularly updated and diverse. RSS feeds and podcasts are available. There are plenty of videos and the comments provide more interaction. The videos can be played by a flash player on the home page, streamed in a larger player or downloaded.

Like me though, I don't think many people have noticed the commenting feature yet. I couldn't find any articles that actually had comments.

Cross posted to BBS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home