Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ask a question, get an answer

In an earlier post about a politician's photo-op gone wrong, I wrote:

Now, I've heard that the wheelchairs actually arrived last month, and were distributed to the hospital right away - that they weren't selfishly and cynically held back until Mr. Hiebert could arrange a flight for the photo-op. If anyone has different information, feel free to correct me by e-mail or in comments.


Well, someone e-mailed me photographic evidence that the CF did it right: Colonel Fred Lewis, the Deputy Commander of Joint Task Force Afghanistan presenting wheelchairs at Mir Weis on 6 Dec 2006.



Here's my question, though: if a full Colonel was presenting wheelchairs on December 6th, why wasn't there any press on December 6th? Why the dog and pony show with Russ Hiebert in January?

The phrase "Charlie Foxtrot" comes to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home