Wednesday, December 24, 2008

God bless...

At my grandmother's and grandfather's house at Christmas, the last words of the evening grace were always "...and God bless all the other ones, wherever they may be. Amen."

Now, I don't care if you say grace or not before Christmas dinner. Or if you celebrate it at all, for that matter.

But no matter your own traditions or beliefs, I think the sentiment should hold true. There are a lot of Canadians overseas, and if you could spare a moment to raise a glass to them or send your best wishes, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.



I hope you and those you love have a safe, and merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark, Ottawa said...

Babbling: Thanks for the prod. Done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mark
Ottawa

9:29 p.m., December 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home