Thursday, July 24, 2008

Navy RSS feeds

I got tired of waiting for the Navy to join the 21st century and add RSS feeds to their sites so I scraped together a couple of feeds.


Marlant News Releases



Marpac News Releases


When I get a chance I'll run these through Yahoo Pipes and create one overall Navy Feed.

I have another feed that I've created to cover all the various News Story categories on the site, but that one is going to need some tweaking before it's ready.

Update: that was easier than I thought. Here is the combined Marlant/Marpac News Release Feed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. MeZ said...

Thank you!
I have been wishing for some sort of news feed from the Navy, and you made that come true.
It is truly more help than you know!

8:55 p.m., July 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home