Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kudos to Labatt

I say it's time to buy a case of Blue, no matter what you think of the beer itself.

From the Labatt website, where the company is letting you send a message to the troops:

Labatt has a long-standing tradition of sending beer to troops abroad as a small gesture to show appreciation of the Canadian military's important contribution.

We like to bring a taste of home to those men and women representing Canada overseas, and on July 1st we will be making a special Canada Day delivery to our troops in Afghanistan.


I know this is a marketing ploy on the part of the company, but I don't particularly care about the motivation in this case, seeing as the result is so supportive of the troops. Good marketing should be grounded in positive corporate behaviour, and I will remember this project the next time I'm at the Beer Store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home