Monday, March 12, 2007

Clark doing it right

It's not often that you would think of putting the words "women's rights" and "combat soldier" in the same sentence, but here you have to. Because in many ways that's what the combat soldier is fighting for -- the simple basic human right of safety.


That comes from the keyboard of Tom Clark in Kandahar, who is showing other paid-media types just what journalistic blogging can look like: entertaining, informative, and very personal. Just about every day's entry is worth reading for some little gem.

I'm especially partial to yesterday's post, which begins: "I took last night off from this space, because I got my snout into some beer."

Update: Even better: "My God, we've got some fine intelligent people in uniform."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home